Windows Security Center or Windows Security Center, focusing on four things: a firewall, automatic windows update, anti firus, and security settings. By default, the Security Center will monitor the security object was fourth. That is, if one of the four objects are considered unsafe, then a warning will appear. The warning comes in the form of a balloon in the notification area.
Warning as above will be very useful if you do not know what went wrong settings of your operating system. The problem now is, if disabling the firewall, automatic updating anti-virus or purposely done with good reason, then in the form of a balloon notification will interfere with your work.
If you are one of the people who have problems with this kind of balloon, you can make manipulating the security features of this alert in the following way
1. Open [Start] and select [Control Panel], then open the [Security], and also open the [Security Center].
2. In the Windows Security Center window, notice the box on the left side window.
3. click the link [Change the way Security Center alerts me].
4. A dialog box will be active. Select the [Do not notify me and do not display the icon]. Kato window that appears different, ie selection box Firewall, Automatic Updates and Virus Protection, then remove the check mark that is third in the check box.
5. Then close the Windows Security Center window.
This trick I took from the edition of PC Plus magazine article 320. I made some changes to simplify the task. If there is a problem you can put the coment. You can download this article in http://tinyurl.com/yecwxd4
Thank you for your visit
If there is an error while downloading please give comment