Written by Nick Stamoulis ShareThis
People do not really understand that there are various factors that fell into place when determining where a website ranks in Google search engine results. Some things to remember when you're wondering why your site does not rank well. It is not always just the obvious reason that held it back.
Over the years by reading Google's Webmaster Guidelines, Google SEO Starter Guide, many other industry blogs and to actually do a professional SEO and internet marketing since the late 1990s, I have compiled the data and come to a short list boiled down from Google The most important factor of search engine rankings.
Here is a list of my top 10 Google ranking SEO important factors to consider:
1. Domain Age: Age of the URL is very important. If you just bought your domain a few weeks or even months before you have a long road ahead of you. The reality is the age of your site to help build confidence. If your website has been online for several years, chances are you have an established business.
2. Domain Hosting: Where is your site hosted? Find out through the hosting company what continent or country your site is hosted in. This often plays a big role in search rankings. Always use a leading hosting company. If your company is U.S. based and then use a hosting company in the United States. Also, I always recommend a dedicated IP when you can. There is a dedicated virtual and cloud hosting solution is more affordable. Do not use cheapest hosting. The fact is, if you can not afford hosting you must re-consider the business ... I know this is hard but very true. :)
3. Your Neighbors: If you have a virtual server, which sites like GoDaddy usually been known to house hundreds of websites on one server. Make sure that your neighbors on your server are not classified as spam.
4. Structures URL: Make sure your URL structure is very clean. There should be no string of random characters at the end of your URL. This is part of search engine optimization process in place as well.
5. Content: Content is very important. To get started make sure you have the text on all your important pages, then make sure it is a good text of your targeted keywords across naturally. Simply put, ALWAYS write your content for humans, your site's visitors and ga first ever solo writing content for the purpose to reach the Google search engine rankings. The possibility of user content will not be focused or give value to your visitors.
7. Trust: Do you at least have the mailing address listed on your website? You should if you do not. Google likes to see the trust factor in any website so that you can add that can help build trust for your audience will benefit your ranking. I always recommend having a phone number on every page of your website. Make it easy for people to do business with you, it all starts with building trust and that starts with the contact information on your website.
8. Key words: Make sure your website is optimized to use your keywords. This means that any alt tags for images, meta information and content pages that have at least this. Remember to optimize your site experience based on the contents of each page of your website.
9. Bounce Rate: Bounce rate Although it might not look important if Google saw no one hangs out on your website for more than a few seconds before they leave this ranking could be a problem from time to time. Make changes to get involved with your website visitors. simple things, such as video, newsletter sign up, call for action, etc. will help increase your bounce rate from time to time. Make sure you have the correct tracking on your website, such as Google's analysis.
10. Outbound links: Make sure the websites you link to are 100% relevant to your business and industry. If you sell a toy animal, but you connect to a site that sells shoes that are largely irrelevant, and from time to time can really affect your rankings. The bottom line is if it makes sense to link to other sites, then do it, but remember you can send your visitors from your site.
11. Inbound Links: I know this is my top 10 list, but I feel I must say the inbound links. The key here (speaking as a white hat SEO), do not buy or exchange links. Market and promote your business online to build a visitor to your website from time to time. If you do, then the relevant links will follow!
** Note: As Google (! And yes there are 2 other major search engines) algorithm changes there are always new ranking factors that come into play, such as page load time and many others. I'm sure when I come back to-do list this year from now, maybe there is another one or two additional factors.
There are many factors that Google uses wide when determining website rankings. It's important to get the factors right, if not, you can find yourself just spinning your wheels. The bottom line is it is all about relevance and get your visitors (and yes Google) search engine trust from time to time.
Thank you for your visit
If there is a problem you can put the coment.