The following settings will prevent someone turn off your computer. This is useful if for example you leave the computer for a while and you're worried that someone else to Shutdown your computer.
Here are the steps:
1. Click [Start] and select [Run]. Enter [regedit], then press enter.
2. Select the [HKEY_CURRENT_USER]
3. Search [Software]
4. Then select the [Microsoft]
5. Select [Windows]
9. Right-click, New, DWORD value.
10. Give the name of [NoClose]
11. Open NoClose, then give the value 1. replace the value namenya with [NoClose].
12. Then Ok. Then Restart your computer.
13. If you want to turn back instead of the value that had been given a number 1 to number 0. 1 = disable shutdown. 0 = enable shutdown.
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ Explorer]
If there is a problem you can put the coment. You can download this article in http://tinyurl.com/y8varal
Thank you for your visit
If there is an error while downloading please give comment