ACCELERATE COMPUTER TRICKS by Registry INSTALLATION WITHOUT HAVING TO RESTART WINDOWS ME-
Every time there is a change data in the system registry windows, whether the addition or deletion of values, then the registry must be initialized back into the operating system by restarting windows. This is usually our experience after trying to install or uninstall an application.
However, restarting the computer sometimes biased take a fairly long process, depending darispesifikasi walauun still owned hardware. Actually there is another way to initialize the registry without having to restart the widows. Here's how:
On Windows 9x/ME
1. Press [Ctrl] [Alt] [Delete] to display the task manager.
2. Select Explorer and press [End Task].
3. If the shutdown menu appears, press [Cancel].
4. After a few seconds, it will display an error message, and select [End Task].
On NT-based windows (2000/NT/XP/Vista)
1. Press [Ctrl] [Alt] [Delete] or [Ctrl] [Shift] [Esc] or bias also via right click on the Windows taskbar and select [Task Manage] to display the task manager.
2. Then select the tab [Process] and the search process [explorer.exe].
3. Select the process and press [End Process].
4. Select [Yes] on the warning message window.
5. By default, the desktop window will disappear.
6. Next, press the [File] menu or on the tab [Application], select [New Task].
7. Then type [explorer.exe].
8. Then press [OK].
This trick I took from the edition of PC Plus magazine article 320. I made some changes to simplify the task. If there is a problem you can put the coment. You can download this article in http://tinyurl.com/ye5qyne or http://tinyurl.com/yfsqhl8
Thank you for your visit
If there is an error while downloading please give comment