Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware tool for Windows files, to restore accidentally deleted from your computer. These include files from the recycle bin as well as images and other files by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players emptied deleted. It will even bring back files deleted from your iPod or bugs, crashes and viruses!
* Easy to use interface - just click on "Scan" and select Restore the files
* Easy to use for results on file name / type filter
* Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
* Can be run from a USB flash drive
* Restores all types of files, office documents, images, videos, music, e-mail anything.
* Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, NTFS EFS file systems
* Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, Memory Stick, digital cameras, floppy, Jaz drives, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital cards, etc.)
* Restores files from external ZIP drives, Firewire and USB Hard Drives
* It is fast, small and run in a few seconds!
You can download this software in here
If there is a problem you can put the coment. You can download this article in here
Thank you for your visit
If there is an error while downloading please give comment